Welcome to Information Governance & eDisclosure 2013
2012 has seen a dramatic increase in global information exchange, judicial activism and data growth. This complex new business climate is redefining disclosure in litigation and investigations, bringing new risks and new costs to your company. Further, legal developments in the UK such as The Jackson reforms and a continued increase in regulatory pressure mean that strategic information governance has now moved to the top of the agenda for both corporate legal departments managing their own records and law firms managing client data.
One thing is for certain: eDisclosure is a continually moving target which requires ongoing monitoring and upgrading to ensure new risks are detected and minimised at the earliest opportunity.
IQPC’s 8th Annual Information Governance & eDisclosure Summit will help you identify those risks and ensure you are prepared. Taking place in London May 14-16, 2013, this year’s forum will explore what leading corporations are doing today to remain compliant, reduce their risk and gain greater control of the eDisclosure process. This year’s Summit will delve into the complexities of data protection and compliance, litigation costs budgeting, predictive coding for investigations and more.
Our completely revised, 2013 programme includes:
- 20+ in-depth case studies from some of the world’s most admired and respected companies including UBS, Maersk, Axa, Bayer, Cisco, Euroclear, GlaxoSmithKline and more
- 5 international judges addressing the growing expectations from the judiciary
- 6 themed content tracks including Records Management, Risk and Compliance, Information Governance and more - ALL designed to help you assess your current level of risk, evaluate your options and dramatically improve your eDisclosure process
- 1 hypothetical regulatory investigation scenario - a hands-on learning opportunity to test your knowledge (and knowledge gaps) and your eDisclosure preparedness
- 9 highly interactive and practical workshops designed to go past the theory and give you the practical tools and knowledge needed to ensure compliance
- The chance to meet and receive advice from the most innovative consultants and technology providers all ready to help you find the right partner to ensure you get to the next level of information governance
A compliant, cost effective information governance and eDisclosure process not only means reduced risk and cost – it means greater consistency in business processes and broader institutional benefits. The conference includes over 35 international speakers including judges, regulators and heads of legal and compliance that will give you the information that you need to identify what aspects of your eDiscovery process are most at risk of challenge.
Learn from the world’s leading corporations and minds in eDisclosure and receive the latest updates on what your eDisclosure obligations are, and how you can meet them most effectively.