Welcome to the Information Governance & eDiscovery Summit
2013 has seen a dramatic increase in global information exchange, judicial activism and data growth. This complex new business climate is redefining disclosure in litigation and investigations, bringing new risks and new costs to your company. Further, a continued increase in regulatory pressure mean that strategic information governance has now moved to the top of the agenda for both corporate legal departments managing their own records and law firms managing client data.
IQPC’s 8th Annual Information Governance & eDiscovery Summit will help you identify those risks and ensure you are prepared. Taking place in London May 13-15, 2014, this year’s forum will explore what leading corporations are doing today to remain compliant, reduce their risk and gain greater control of the eDiscovery process. This year’s Summit will delve into the complexities of global investigations, disclosure, regulatory compliance, litigation costs budgeting, predictive coding for investigations and more.
Our completely revised, 2014 programme includes:
- 20+ in-depth case studies from some of the world’s most admired and respected companies including News Corp, Michelin, GSK, NBC Universal, UBS and more
- 5 international judges addressing the growing expectations from the judiciary
- 6 themed content tracks including Records Management, Risk and Compliance, Information Governance and more - ALL designed to help you assess your current level of risk, evaluate your options and dramatically improve your eDiscovery process
- 1 hypothetical regulatory investigation scenario - a hands-on learning opportunity to test your knowledge (and knowledge gaps) and your eDiscovery preparedness
- 9 highly interactive and practical workshops designed to go past the theory and give you the practical tools and knowledge needed to ensure compliance
- The chance to meet and receive advice from the most innovative consultants and technology providers all ready to help you find the right partner to ensure you get to the next level of information governance
A compliant, cost effective information governance and eDiscovery process not only means reduced risk and cost – it means greater consistency in business processes and broader institutional benefits. The conference includes over 35 international speakers including judges, regulators and heads of legal and compliance that will give you the information that you need to identify what aspects of your eDiscovery process are most at risk of challenge.
Learn from the world’s leading corporations and minds in information governance and receive the latest updates on what your eDiscovery obligations are, and how you can meet them most effectively.